What's the Job?
Hain Daniels are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader at our Fakenham site. Fakenham is our dedicated Meat Free facility, producing vegetarian products for The Unbelievable ALT. brand and under license for Linda McCartney Foods.
This role is a 4 on 4 off day shift patter (6am - 6pm)
The Warehouse Team Leader will be a visible point of contact within the stores/warehouse for all staff. To work with the Services Supervisor to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to and that the operation makes the most efficient use of its resources.
- Regularly work alongside Operatives, to ensure you are a clear, visible presence in the Warehouse.
- Manage the Warehouse operation proactively, ensuring that all aspects (pick, put away, and replenish) meet the required targets and that the floor space is used effectively.
- Ensure correct stock rotation.
- Ensure that the shift are aware of targets and feedback performance issues, and that positive performance is noticed too.
- High level of communication with the Warehouse team, to meet business needs and customer requirements. This will include daily and weekly briefings.
- Conduct regular 1 to 1 meetings with members of the team.
- Ensure that all staff have development plans, and that regular coaching sessions are undertaken.
- Develop a culture of respect, honesty and cooperation within the team.
About the Company
The Hain Daniels Group is one of the UK's leading food companies. We create food and drink products with natural goodness at their core. We're the business behind a host of household brands - Hartley's jams and jellies, Sun-Pat peanut butters, New Covent Garden Soup Co., Linda McCartney's meat free food, and Yorkshire Provender to name a few. Nearly half of our business is private label - we create quality freshly prepared fruit and juices, desserts, soups, sweet spreads and meat free products for our retail partners.
What do you need?
What you will need for the role / what it will take
- Previous Team Leader experience.
- Previous coaching experience.
- Understand Health and Safety awareness.
- Counterbalance, Bendi, Reach and Pedestrian Truck trained, preferred but we have on site trainers so any training can be given.
- Warehouse experience.
- Attention to detail with paperwork.
- Numeracy skills (Maths level 2)
- Computer Literate.
- You must be able to work 12 hour day shifts, 4 on 4 off.
Join us and you'll get
What can we offer you?
- Rate of pay £11.38 per hour
- Be part of a growing business
- Support progression to match our ambition
- Competitive rate of pay
- On-going training and development
- Medical benefit
- And access to a HUB that offers many discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers