What's the job?
- 6.00am to 2.00pm– Monday to Friday
- 2.30pm to 10.30pm – Monday to Friday
Walkers Deli part of the renowned Samworth Brothers Group of companies, delivers a superb range of hand crafted hams, cooked meats, pates, terrines and speciality hams to high street retailers.
We currently have a number of opportunities for Trainee Butchers to work on an AM/PM shift pattern. Joining our busy Butchery team the successful candidates will undergo a full training programme and will be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic with the desire to learn new skills.
The principle duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Handling Pork Products
- Cutting and de-boning meat
- De-skinning meat using machines
- Working in a chilled food environment
What do you need?
We are looking for people who are/have:
- Quality minded with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Manually dextrous
- Team worker
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Good time-keeping and attendance records
- Reliable and conscientious with the ability to work flexibly in line with business needs
Previous butchery experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV to Ashley.email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 21st December 2018
Please note it is your responsibility to inform your line manager when applying for this vacancy.