What's the job?
The Supply Chain Administrator will be part of a team responsible for providing the end to end supply chain function to a high level to ensure a world-class Supply Chain Fulfilment process.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Weekly Stock! Reconciliation which will require interaction with the financial accountant for the division.
- Inventory at risk reporting & date audit management
- Order creation for a variety of order types
- Responsible for the order placement for several suppliers in the business.
- Responsible for the updating and maintenance of key weekly reports & metrics within the department.
- Generation of service level reports to improve order confirmations towards customers.
- Forecasting for the various channels within the business.
- Working with cross-functional teams including Technical – NPD- Finance- Marketing- Commercial Sales.
- Liaising with hauliers part logistic providers & manufacturing sites.
- Supplier interaction and maintaining the supplier master database.
About the Company
Kepak is one of Ireland’s leading meat producers with 15 manufacturing plants in Ireland and the UK. Kepak Group are an Irish-based food company serving international markets, restaurants and household foodservice names with prime cuts of meat, on-trend foodservice solutions and ready-for-market convenience foods. Kepak Foods Division over the last decade has developed a comprehensive range of premium food products, concept solutions and value-added services for our valued customers.
What do you need?
- Energetic and enthusiastic, with an ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Conscientious approach to work, attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment, and to proactively manage issues and take corrective action.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Commercial acumen/understanding.
Experience and competencies:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a supply chain role.
- Advanced Excel & MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong p lanning and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive can do attitude.
- BSc in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or relevant field a bonus