What's the job?
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Meet production targets and work to line speed.
- Work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
- Perform a physical role including lifting and standing.
- Work on a rotating shift basis.
- Work in a cold, manufacturing environment (less than 5 degrees Celsius).
About the Company
Kepak is one of Ireland’s leading meat producers with 15 manufacturing plants in Ireland and the UK. Meat craft, trusted quality and excellent service are the pillars of our proud heritage. Sustainability and animal welfare keep us grounded in the presence of nature and our communities. Innovation and inspirational nutrition drive our business to develop and grow.
What do you need?
- Prior work experience in a meat processing factory is essential.
- Prior knife experience in beef, lamb or pork products would be essential.
- Free car parking and subsidised canteen.
- A skills related bonus of will be paid depending on skill level.
- Relocation assistance will be provided for successful candidates.