About the company
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
What's the job?
- To ensure all finished goods, raw & packaging materials are managed in accordance with company guidelines and specifications
- To ensure SAP transactions are actioned within the company’s time-frames and with precision and accuracy
- Investigate stock discrepancies and report findings whilst introducing measures or reinforcing current measures to avoid re-occurrence.
- Optimise space and manage space constraints effectively, during peak periods
- promote Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and 5S practices
- Managing or materials intake from suppliers and intercompany
- Managing to the operators on shift in the warehouse area
- Maintain Company operating procedures and work with the Quality Assurance team, completing appropriate QA documentation ensuring product quality and standards are adhered to
- Support the Team Leader in prioritising the activities of the team, ensuring that targets are communicated and labour is utilised effectively
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food safety, Environmental and Health & Safety requirements
- Adhere to health & safety regulations, ensuring that the team work within specified “safe systems of work”
What do you need?
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Mechanical aptitude
- FLT License is required
- Good Verbal & Written Communicator
- Good Attention to detail
- Good Timekeeping and attendance
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a similar hands-on role would be an advantage
- Basic IT skills
- Technical skills/knowledge in specific area
- Level 1 food hygiene certificate
- Ability to motivate people
How to apply
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply send your CV with the cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.