What's the job?
FTC for 6 months
Salary: £6710,80 + Company Van + London Weighting £ 1400 per annum +Expense Allowance £210
Schwartz is currently looking for a Part Time Retail Sales Merchandiser in East London and the surrounding area. As a Retail Sales Merchandiser, you would be responsible for all tasks related with ensuring deliveries and service to our customers is not impacted You will primarily work in East and Central London area.
Working 16hrs each week Tuesdays and Thursdays (additionally work in bank holidays, odd Sundays including Christmas period. Some Saturdays maybe required as well.) a successful candidate will be able to:
- Collect and deliver stock to store each day, following a set agenda to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
- Place orders for stores directly onto the Schwartz system, taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display in line with store targets.
- Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons and maintaining those relationships in RSMs absence.
- Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches when required.
What do you need?
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
- Have a positive "can-do approach" managing relationships and expectations.
- Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Be confident with technology
- Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now!
Do you have a valid UK driving license?
- Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
- Have relevant experience on driving in London traffic Conditions
- Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadlines.
- Be prepared to cover anywhere in the UK on occasions and when required.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com