What's the job?
Based in Bristol and surrounding areas.
FTC for 3 months
Salary: £18.423 + Company Van + Sales Bonus 800 per annum
Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Retail Sales Merchandiser in Bristol and the surrounding area. As a Retail Sales Merchandiser, you would be responsible for all tasks related with ensuring deliveries and service to our customers is not impacted. There is a need to be flexible as work schedules can change sometimes at short notice and there will be a requirement to stay away from home on occasions.
Working 40hrs each week Monday - Friday (additionally work in bank holidays, odd Sundays including Christmas period. Some Saturdays maybe required as well.) a successful candidate will be able to:
- Collect and deliver stock to store each day, following the provide journey plan to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
- Place orders for stores directly onto the Schwartz system, taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display in line with store targets.
- Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons
- Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches when required.
- Support the wider area team in delivery of targets and goals.
About the Company
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now!
What do you need?
- Have a positive "can-do approach" managing relationships and expectations.
- Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Be confident with technology
- Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
- Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
- Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadlines.