What's the job?
27,000 to 32,000 Euro
To present a professional and welcoming image of Kepak to all by greeting visitors and answering calls. To provide effective administrative support to Head Office.
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greet all visitors and couriers to the company
- Ensure security measures are followed - signing in, etc
- Maintain attractive and professional reception area
- Handle all incoming calls and route appropriately and efficiently
- Screening calls for senior managers
- Co-ordinate and record taxi bookings
- Act as back-up to Travel Co-ordinator
- Book and log travel - flights, car hire, hotel accommodation and meeting facilities, etc.
- Car Hire – booking, voucher issue if required
- Assisting credit card r econciliation, booking queries
- Taxi/Exec Car bookings
- Co-ordinate all incoming and outgoing post (and faxes)
- Support to Directors, Senior Management and Support Services Executive when requested
- Support to other Departments within Head Office when requested
- Document Preparation: Correspondence/Memos/Reports/Powerpoint presentations/ Itineraries/Agendas
- Diary Management
Employee ID Cards:
- Issue Employee ID Cards for all Irish sites when required
- Responsible for company administrative projects
- Photocopying; typing; filing
- Printing and binding of documents and presentations
- Ordering of office supplies
- Maintaining databases
- Organising servicing of equipment
- Recycling – co-ordinate full implementation of system
About the Company
Kepak is one of Ireland’s leading meat producers with 15 manufacturing plants in Ireland and the UK.
What do you need?
- 2+ years reception and administration experience is essential
- MS Office applications, e.g. Word, Excel and Powerpoint is essential
- Good Keyboard and telephone handling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good self-presentation
- Flexibility, ability to work on own initiative