What's the Job?
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be involved in the production and packaging of raw food products whilst adhering to food hygiene procedures. You will adhere to health and safety at all times and follow all tasks in line with food safety rules.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Weighing, assembling and packing products ready for despatch.
- Labelling of products
- To pack and grade product to the required standard and meet the required packing rates as instructed by Team Leader/Management
- Manual handling, lifting equipment and products up to 20kg
- Carry out all duties in line with bird welfare, food safety and HSE guidelines
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Wearing the required and correct PPE at all times
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of Avara Foods quality, safety and productivity standards.
- Maintaining a clean production environment individually and as part of a team
Join us and you'll get
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed hours and opportunities for overtime
- Employee benefits include a competitive pension and access to lifestyle and wellbeing resources
- A safe dynamic working environment
- Training and development opportunities from day one