What's the job?
Do you love number crunching and problem solving? Do you enjoy deep research and can spend hours slicing and dicing data? Kick-start your career with the Manufacturing Performance Analyst Apprenticeship at Unilever!
Working in our Supply Chain function will allow you to unleash your curiosity while being nurtured by the brightest minds in our business.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The Manufacturing Performance Analyst will support the analysis of various manufacturing performance metrics such as cost, stock, waste, and quality ensuring system data integrity. In this role you’ll be developed to become Factory SAP Lead User and problem solver supporting operational teams and responsible for ensuring the SAP processes are followed.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
The Manufacturing Performance Analyst apprenticeship lasts three years and follows the level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner National Apprenticeship Standard as well as Unilever specific technology modules and personal development programmes.
The programme incorporates on-the-job training in areas such as: innovation planning, dispatch planning, material planning, customer service & inventory, warehouse and other factory departments. You will study simultaneously, matching your formal academic learning to the operational experiences you are having day-to-day.
Completion of the programme will ensure you have the knowledge and skills to work effectively as part of a world class team in a range of Supply Chain roles. Additionally, you will obtain level 3 Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
As well as ongoing training, you’ll experience real-life business challenges with some of our best-known global brands, where your energy and unique way of thinking will have a real impact. The apprenticeship will give you the confidence and ongoing learning opportunities to set you up for success. Most of our apprentices go on to get a job or explore higher learning opportunities at Unilever.
All our apprentices receive a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays), big discounts on Unilever products, a workplace pension and a personalised induction programme. In some of our workplaces, we also have a subsidised café, gym, sports clubs and social activities. You can even get free ice cream. Yum!
What do you need?
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above or equivalent including English, Maths and Science / Engineering related subject please state your predicted grade in your application if you have yet to receive your result.
- You are a passionate and positive individual who strives to take the lead and seek out fresh opportunities and challenges.
- You go the extra mile in order to exceed customer expectations and deliver above and beyond every time.
- Communication is key – you are expected to be confident and clear with the information you present and publish.
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- This is the next step in your career and with it comes accountability and responsibility. You will be working while you study, and you will need to show you have the commitment and initiative to manage the pressures that this will bring.
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Start date: September 2019