What's the Job?
Our Moy Park Graduate programme offers an outstanding learning and development programme which CREATES fantastic opportunities for graduates to GROW their careers in a fast paced and innovative industry to become the future leaders at Moy Park. With the right attitude and aptitude, graduates can excel in their career at Moy Park and will be supported on their personal journey throughout the programme to INSPIRE them to succeed.
The following business functions are available;
Commercial (Sales and Marketing)
Commercial (Innovation and Development)
About the Company
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business, applying to join our business is easy.
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 10,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
What do you need?
What you’ll need
- Aspire to be a future leader
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and self-starting
- Be a good communicator and operate with humility and sincerity
- Degree educated (2:1 or above)
- Be self-motivated, available and enjoy working with people
- Determined to find solutions and better, simpler ways to achieve results
- Be willing to take on new challenges and work within an agricultural, processing and factory environment
- Be adaptable to change and flexible to work & relocate to different locations across the Moy Park group of companies (GB & NI). On a typical programme this could mean placements of up to 12-18 months in NI and up to 12-18 months in GB
- To demonstrate Moy Park’s values of Determination, Ownership, Sincerity, Simplicity, Humility, Availability, Discipline
Join us and you'll get
What We'll Bring To The Table
- Competitive salary
- Supportive, nurturing environment
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts