What's the role?
Our Graduate programme allows dynamic, hardworking and committed Graduates an opportunity to join our diverse team. The programme lasts 2 years and leads successful graduates onto potential career opportunities within the business.
You can expect:
- To be fully immersed into our Culture from day 1, working alongside key industry experts and Kepak leaders.
- An opportunity to work in various departments across the business with a rotation plan tailored to your development
- To learn key aspects of our business, enabling you to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to develop personally and professionally through exposure to key projects and tasks that challenge you
- A dedicated mentor and development program to support you both on the scheme and into a role that best fits your skills
About the Company
Kepak is one of Ireland’s leading meat producers with 15 manufacturing plants in Ireland and the UK. Meat craft, trusted quality and excellent service are the pillars of our proud heritage. Sustainability and animal welfare keep us grounded in the presence of nature and our communities. Innovation and inspirational nutrition drive our business to develop and grow.
For over 50 years, our farmers have trusted Kepak to process and market their livestock in a respectful way. Every day we renew our commitment to making a positive difference in every sector of our business, be it by leading the way as founding members of Origin Green or sharing experiences on Kepak Farm on topics ranging from animal nutrition, animal welfare, energy conservation to waste reduction.
What do you need?
We are looking for hardworking and ambitious Graduates who are not afraid to be thrown in the deep end and thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment. You must be mobile and willing to travel throughout the programme in order to undertake development projects at any of our sites in the UK and Ireland.
We will consider undergraduates from all disciplines and backgrounds.
We will be looking for alignment with our Core Values:
Responsibility – Ability to work on your own initiative and take accountability for your actions
Ambition – You will have the willingness and confidence to challenge yourself to be the best you can be and be driven to succeed
Passion for Food – this is at the heart of everything we do, you must be passionate about every aspect of our industry
Teamwork – ability to build positive relationships quickly with people from all cultures and career stages is pivotal