What's the job?
Our Engineering Apprenticeship will give you the skills, knowledge and behaviours to become an Engineer maintaining some of the newest and fastest production lines.
During our apprenticeship you will gain a mix of college based learning and real 'hands on' on the job experience, earning an attractive salary from day one. You will work towards achieving the level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship standard and on to a rewarding Engineering career
How long will it take to complete the Engineering apprenticeship?
The Engineering apprentice is a 4 year programme. The first year is at college and then you will be learning ‘on the job gaining invaluable experience, with a mentor to support you.
About the Company
Britvic is a leading soft drinks company, with operations in Great Britain (GB), Ireland, France and Brazil and the largest supplier of branded still soft drinks.
Globally, the company has developed a strong portfolio of its own iconic brands, including Robinsons, Tango, J2O, Fruitshoot, drench, MiWadi, Ballygowan, Teisseire. Britvic also produces and sells a number of PepsiCo’s famous soft drinks brands, including Pepsi, 7UP, SoBe and Mountain Dew.
We have state of the art manufacturing machinery in our factories with a talented workforce, creating a great place to work with really exciting opportunities and a great start to your Engineering career.
What do you need?
- You must have 5 GCSEs, including grades 4-9/A-C, or equivalent in Maths
- A lateral thinker – technically minded with an interest in how things work
- An aptitude towards hands on work and a strong interest in engineering
- The ability to work within a team while supporting and learning from those around you
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills with an eagerness to learn
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Vision, inclusive and the drive to keep on learning
- Practical and self-motivated