What's the job?
he Unilever Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is designed specifically for individuals wishing to undertake a career in digital marketing. The programme will equip the learner with the skills required to lead on the creation and execution of a digital marketing strategy. Learners will be expected to recognise and respond to business opportunities and customer requirements through a range of digital channels (such as Social Media, Websites, email) and actively employ content marketing and campaign management principles, and financial and analytical tools, to deliver successful initiatives that meet the needs and aspirations of their organisation.
As a Digital Marketing Degree Apprentice, we will offer you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a degree – without the debt. You will develop academically, professionally, and personally and be part of a group of FMCG professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life within Unilever’s Marketing and Communication functions.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job experience along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business. The qualification achieved will enable apprentices to develop the capabilities they need to progress in a digital marketing career.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Leatherhead, Kingston and Central London
What do you need?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above that include English Language and Maths.
- Have, or be predicted, a minimum of 3 A levels.
- Have a passion for digital marketing.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
Degree in Digital Marketing
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019