What's the job?
- Contributing to health and safety in the workplace
- Contributing to hygiene requirements in the workplace
- Working as part of a team
- Complying with quality specifications and understanding yield values
- Dealing with waste
- Finishing products to specification
- Maintaining and storing tools and equipment
- Perform butchery operations
- Being able to perform at team level
- Understanding of customer requirements
- Able to be flexible to meet production requirements
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Department Manager/Supervisor
About the Company
Kepak is one of Ireland’s leading meat producers with 15 manufacturing plants in Ireland and the UK. Meat craft, trusted quality and excellent service are the pillars of our proud heritage. Sustainability and animal welfare keep us grounded in the presence of nature and our communities. Innovation and inspirational nutrition drive our business to develop and grow.
What do you need?
- Able to work as part of a team or individually
- Able to work on own initiative