What's the job?
There is an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join an excellent food manufacturing organisation. The Warehouse Manager will play a big part in helping to drive the business on to the next level and this is a very important position on site.
As a Warehouse Manager, you will:
- · Lead and co-ordinate operational despatch and the stores teams to deliver the operations plan
- · Review handovers from previous shifts and action these accordingly
- · Attend regular review meetings
- · Review KPI graphs to identify opportunities for improvement
- · Actively work towards increasing performance levels beyond target rates
What do you need?
I would be interested in hearing from you if you have:
- · Previous Warehouse Management experience
- · Excellent project management, analytical and organisational skills
- · A strong, dynamic leadership style, demonstrated in previous job roles
This opportunity represents an excellent chance for a Warehouse Manager to join a business who are going from strength to strength. They are one of the largest Bakery organisations in the world and are offering the chance for a Warehouse Manager to join them with a salary upto £35,000 per annum.