About the company
As part of the William Jackson Food Group, a family owned business; MyFresh are a fresh produce manufacturing site. The business is based across two sites, although this role will be situated at our Wigan site. This site predominantly focuses on bagged salads for a range of different customers and is committed to providing high quality products with a high level of customer service. The business continues to be in a strong operational position and is committed to continue to build a business to be proud of.
What's the job?
Receptionist, Wigan, an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our brilliant team.
You will be the first point of contact at the site in this front of house role and will be responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors in an efficient, welcoming manner.
Whilst on reception, you will also be the first point of contact on the switchboard, dealing with all calls in a friendly and professional manner. You will assist the Management team and Executive Board with any administrative support they require so it is essential that you are able to manage your time effectively.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain the reception area to a high standard and ensure meeting rooms are ‘fit for visit’, notifying cleaners of any issues
- Organise lunch and refreshments for visitors as required, maintaining kitchen supplies
- Greet all visitors and advise them of company health & safety regulations, organising necessary PPE when required
- Collate daily attendance sheets, liaising with the Health and Safety Manager in the event of a fire alerts
- Maintain a diary for key personnel to inform callers if colleagues are unavailable or if any visitors are expected on site
- Make travel arrangements for management, Executive Board and other visitors as require d
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring that all parcels are received and checked before signing and that recipients are notified
- Management of stationary supplies, ensuring equipment is accessible at all times
- General office duties, including but not limited to photocopying, factory related data inputting, board report printing, morning meeting minutes and site movement sheets
What do you need?
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You will be highly organised and able to work unsupervised. You will also need to demonstrate an understanding and working knowledge of IT systems, notably Microsoft Office. While experience in a similar role would be beneficial, above all we are looking for a conscientious and self-driven individual who can learn fast and on their own initiative.