What's the job?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a successful fresh produce company based in Kent. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate at least two years’ experience at supervisory level, ideally within a produce industry.
- Ensure all the required High Care standards and principles are consistently followed.
- Analyse weekly and daily target costs.
- Report weekly issues to the Highcare Manager.
- Manage and ensure all technical specifications are implemented.
- Manage, lead and train staff ensuring processes and policies are followed.
- Ensure the site remains clean and tidy at all times.
- Manage outside cleaning contractors.
- To assist and support the Highcare Packhouse Manager.
What do you need?
- Excellent team building, leadership and motivational skills.
- Working in a time critical environment with the ability to make decisions in isolation.
- Experience of delivering training to staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build good working relationships with colleagues.
- IT literate.
- Ability to determine priorities and be highly organised with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable in approach to work.
In return for meeting the above criteria you will be offered a salary circa £24,000, a pension, 28 days holiday and a chance to progress your career with a leading Fresh Produce company.