An opportunity has arisen for a National Account Executive to work alongside the Asda Account Manager and the wider Asda Commercial & Category Teams at Addo Foods (Palethorpes Bakery). We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual. Previous FMCG or relevant Chilled Food experience is preferred but not essential. The role would ideally suit someone of graduate calibre looking to develop a successful and challenging career in the food industry; or an established and experienced administrator who can add value to a fast moving and high performing team.
Reporting to the National Account Controller / Manager, the role requires excellent communication skills, and ability to build and develop strong working relationships both internally within Addo Foods and externally with the customer. Effective communication across all levels of the business and across multiple manufacturing sites will be critical to the success of this role, coupled with strong organisation and time management skills. Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and associated packages.
The role will support all areas of administering the Asda account, key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Asda Commercial team with general account admin and meeting preparation.
- Weekly Asda / Addo cost price file checks.
- Maintain and update weekly internal commercial files.
- Internal / external promotional admin across all six Addo sites including compiling factory promotional briefs, pricing forms and issuing external Asda admin.
- Managing the Asda cost price and debit note resolution process.
- Routine and ad hoc Asda Retail Link work as required.
- Facilitate the successful delivery of New Product Development in line with NPD processes, admin relating to NPD listings and artwork approval.
- Liaise with internal planning teams regarding weekly forecasting and supply.
Longer term – offering support to Asda Demand Manager:
- Facilitate regular and timely reviews of forecast accuracy versus sales performance.
- Participate in reviewing overall business performance against forecast and budget , after training on Internal forecasting systems
Highly organised with a structured yet flexible approach to work, you will require the ability to work to deadlines and be a good team player. Numeracy with a bias towards analytical skills are additional characteristics we will look for.
The role is office based at Addo Food Group’s Market Drayton site, but may occasionally require travel to other Addo sites and the customer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (£20k to £23k), together with the support, training and development opportunities to ensure future personal development and career progression objectives can be met. A current UK driving licence is essential.