What's the job?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our client, a company that is fast becoming a market leader. They’re going through a period of rapid growth and it’s only going to continue.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you’ll undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance and look for opportunities to find long-term solutions, not just make a quick fix. As well as technical ability, we're looking for a Maintenance Engineer who thinks outside of the box. In fact, builds a better box.
What do you need?
Skills / Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Reactive maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- A solid background in carrying out Preventative Maintenance
- Arranging upgrades to equipment/machinery and training the staff appropriately
- Management of external contractors in line with company processes
- Identifying energy efficient solutions and provide recommendations
- Installation and commissioning experience would be advantageous
- A strong Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer background
- NVQ L3/HND/A recognised electrical / mechanical apprenticeship is essential
- Experience with refrigeration, hydraulics, pneumatics would be an advantage
- A calm and logical approach under pressure
- Personable and the ability to communicate to internal and to contractors
This Maintenance Engineer role is a NIGHTS only position. 4 on 4 off.