What's the job?
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with a real passion for problem solving, someone who is up for a challenge and someone who is good at working under pressure to solve a breakdown.
The company, based in North Wales, specialise in private label cupcakes, supplying into all the major supermarkets, independent retailers and wholesalers. Other speciality products include loaf cakes and seasonal designs as well as market leading cupcakes.
What do you need?
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and experiences
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Engineer role
- Food or FMCG experience
- Repairing breakdowns and PPM scheduling
- Testing and inspecting manufacturing equipment
- Assisting with general maintenance tasks
We are also interested in you if you have one of the following qualifications
- A relevant engineering qualification
- Minimum City & Guilds Level 2
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- High attention to detail and good multi-tasker
The salary for the role attracts a basic salary of £28,000, and the hours of work are 4 on 4 off 6am - 6pm
The role will be challenging and not often straight forward, however if you are ambitious with a real passion for Maintenance then this role is for you. The company is forward thinking and has excellent career progression so someone who is keen to progress their career is definitely the right fit for the business.