What's the job?
A vacancy has arisen within the New Product Development Team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a fast moving, motivated team.
- To assist with sample making
- To keep the kitchen clean and tidy on a daily basis.
- To fetch ingredients and samples from the factory as required
- To help pack and label samples that are to be despatched.
- To assist with any catering requirements – lunches for visitors etc
- Stock rotation of ingredients – ensuring food stuffs are used in order and any out of date items are disposed of
- To assist with sampling sessions setting out the room, ensuring samples are available on time. Documenting any feedback and next steps.
- To assist with shopping if / when required
What do you need?
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene
- Ability to work unsupervised in the kitchen
- Attention to detail
- Keen and willing to learn new skills
- Interest in food trends
- Team player
- Computer literate
In return for the above the successful candidate will receive a total reward package that includes:
- A Salary of £9,625.50 per annum
- Company Pension and Access to Heavily discounted staff shop
- 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays and public holidays)
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does