What's the job?
An exciting opportunity has arisen, for a Hygiene Coordinator to join a well renowned food manufacturer who are going from strength to strength. The Hygiene Coordinator will play a key part within the business, ensuring the site is cleaned to the highest standards at all times; initially hitting and then exceeding customer expectations.
As a Hygiene Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for day to day co-ordination of all hygiene activities, with findings going to the QA Manager.
- Help guide, nurture and develop the Hygiene team
- Drive continuous improvement processes to embed it as a prerequisite, while striving for best practice at all times
- Work closely with the production staff on shift, being very hands on
- Prepare for all site audits, making sure there aren’t any non conformances in all aspects of hygiene.
What do you need?
I would be interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Qualification or equivalent
- Sound understanding of hygiene best practice
- The ability to manage people, quality or health and safety issues and confident to bring up these issues when need be.
This position represents a great chance for a Hygiene professional to join the business as a Hygiene Co-ordinator where you will have senior responsibilities within an ambitious organisation and a fantastic working environment. As a Hygiene Co-ordinator, you can expect to earn up to £24,000 per annum, and see your career flourish from there.