What's the job?
A leading Fresh Produce company are looking to recruit an HR Administrator to be primarily responsible for HR administration processes and coordinate HR based activities and initiatives. The successful candidate will also provide support to the HR Team in the completion of ad hoc projects and in the development and maintenance of HR policy and best practice within the Group.
- Develop, maintain and administer employment contracts, HR letters, forms and checklists as necessary
- Co-ordinate the healthcare, childcare, pension and other benefit provisions and associated administration processes with both employees and providers as required
- Collate and organise monthly payroll information for timely submission and liaise with Payroll bureau/Group Finance Director on all changes and/or payroll queries
- Maintain employee HR files and update HR System as necessary. Handle requests for employee data and information. Ensure all employees have a personnel file and ensure all required information is documented and accurate is kept on file
- Support recruitment practice to include placing advertisements, liaising with candidates, booking interviews etc
- Keep abreast of changes in employment legislation and current employment best practices. Update HR Policy & Procedures as advised in line with HR strategy and business needs
What do you need?
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- A’ levels / Apprentice calibre desirable
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Proven Time management skills: Accustomed to working efficiently meeting time critical deadlines
- IT skills – advanced level, Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong organisational and planning skills
In return for meeting the above criteria you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and employee benefits.