What's the job?
Are you a recent school or college leaver wondering what to do in August 2018? If you have a love of all things technical and relish solving problems, then developing your career as an Engineer could be the right next step for you. If you want to know more about our Coca Cola products and become part of a highly skilled team it’s the perfect place to learn about maintaining our cutting-edge machinery then why not consider our apprentice programme as the next chapter in your career…
Our 2018 apprenticeship programme is open and waiting for your application!
United Kingdom : Central : Field Engineers
United Kingdom : South East : Field Engineers
At CCEP, we strongly believe in attracting and developing new talent into our business to provide you with the scope to accelerate your learning and identify undoubtable potential. Our Engineering apprenticeship programme allows you to do just that, you will be learning on the job working with expert Technicians as part of our Field Based Cold Drinks Equipment organisation and set yourself up for a rewarding career
What to expect
- 4 year programme consisting of a blend of theory and practical learning
- Day release to college together with access to experienced technicians on work-based assignments
- Location within the M25 Region
- Recognised national qualifications o NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Engineering Technology
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- £14,500 per year with an annual salary review
- Exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
What we expect of you
Think you have what it takes to be a part of our apprentice programme? Just a few things we would need from you:
- We would expect you to have at least GCSE grade’s A* to C (or equivalent) in Maths, English, Science. ICT is desirable
- You should also be able to demonstrate a mechanical or electrical aptitude (perhaps in your hobbies or interests outside school) and to have a strong desire to become a competent engineer
- Eligible to work in the UK
- We require you to be 18 years of age by September 2018
- A full clean driving license
If you have the drive, enthusiasm and passion to join our business …apply today and we will do the rest.
Click here to apply
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.