What's the job?
Overview of Role
- To guide and support learners in their progression and achievement of their qualification
- To deliver effective teaching, learning and assessment to learners
- Deliver the Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s to your caseload of learners
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Main Duties, Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Motivate and drive learners to achieve their qualifications through great teaching and learning
- Deliver and facilitate teaching, learning and assessment that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
- Recruit learners to maintain caseload to support team growth including minimum of two enrolments/vacancies generated per month
- Performance against key measures delivered consistently
- Support the learning process through use of learning resources, Fuse and facilitating workplace on-the-job training as required
- Plan the assessment process with learners and employers – observe, via remote delivery and learning to record assessment, feedback and complete all relevant documentation
- Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
- Provide information, advice and guidance throughout the learner’s qualification
- Provide learners with all the relevant policies and regulations to clarify what is expected of them and to ensure their safety
- Monitor learner’s welfare and health and safety in the workplace upskilling learner’s knowledge regarding Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Equality & Diversity
- Consistently demonstrate our Remit Cultural and Brand Values
What do you need?
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- 2 years’ minimum at management level within your sectors of expertise Relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of coaching/mentoring people with mixed abilities
- Sales and business development skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Proven track record of delivery of Functional Skills
- Previous experience of using E-Portfolio systems and online learning platforms
Qualifications and Training
- Good standard of general education including 5 GCSEs – English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- Relevant occupational qualification
- Employability skills
- Knowledge of Hospitality and food manufacturing
- TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
- Achieved a vocational qualification
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
- Relevant Technical Certificates
- AET (Level 3) & CET (Level 4) or equivalent (Cert Ed)
- A-Level or equivalent (Level 4 or above)
Personal Qualities and Attributes
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Conscientious, assertive and self-disciplined
- Desire to succeed and adaptable to change
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to work flexible hours and locations
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
- A strategic and commercial attitude
- A creative, lateral thinker and energetic team player with a high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management
- Must be willing to travel
Remit Group LTD pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
How to apply
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on