What's the job?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a big Company where focus on delivery and customer experience in store is at the heart of everything you do?
Do you enjoy meeting new people; want to be one of the faces of the world’s most recognisable brand and part of a great sales team?
Our 2018 sales apprenticeship programme is now open and waiting for your application!
You may currently be in your last year of study and wondering what to do next year or have left study in the last year and not yet found the perfect opportunity for you. This may be the role you have been looking for: working and gaining a qualification.
United Kingdom : Central : Field Sales
United Kingdom : East : Field Sales
United Kingdom : North : Field Sales
United Kingdom : South East : Field Sales
United Kingdom : Wales and South West : Field Sales
At CCEP, we strive to the best in our market delivering leading tools and technology while investing in our people drive their personal career development and our business. Our Sales apprenticeship programme allows you to do just that by learning on the job to gain your qualification, working with our customers and driving the success of our business on a day-to-day basis.
What to expect
- 12 – 18 month apprenticeship programme with the opportunity to be made permanent and develop your career further.
- Gain a recognised national qualification gained at work rather than at a college.
- £14,500 per year salary with a review after 6 months with potential to earn more
- Company car + excellent benefits such as – i-phone, i-pad, coke branded merchandise, discounts to different leisure and entertainment events to name a few.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Participation in a bonus scheme for individual and team prizes
- Exceptional support with coaching, training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship.
What we expect of you
We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to learn and be rewarded for hitting their targets and thrive off training and career development. Just as important – we’re looking for people who have the personality to bring our brands alive!
In each role you will work within your specific area with allocated customers as part of a wider team to deliver sales targets by strengthening existing relationships and creating new business opportunities whilst becoming an expert in soft drinks. The customers you will be interacting with could include everything from small independent convenience stores, national high street names, large supermarkets, licensed bars, restaurants & cafes, educational establishments, independent cash & carry’s and wholesalers.
Think you have what it takes to be a part of our apprentice programme? Just a few things we would need from you:
- We require you to be 18 years of age or more by September 2018.
- Full clean driving license of at least 6 months.
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you have the drive, enthusiasm and passion to join our business …apply today and we will do the rest.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.