About the company
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
What's the job?
To support the team and external clients, with quality administrative support to enable operations to meet their objectives and contractual obligations. These contractual obligations include the ESFA, Ofsted and the awarding bodies where appropriate. That the work is to a high standard and delivered in a timely manner. Contribute to the smooth delivery of programmes and services.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To produce appropriate reporting as agreed with Director’s for both internal and external use.
- Be the Remit point of contact for all client learners as well as their Development Coach.
- Be the point of contact for potential learners and make necessary arrangements for enrolment.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of administration systems for tracking learner progression.
- Corresponds with clients and awarding bodies needs along with all Company standards.
- Monitor the quality of the administration systems and lead continuous improvement.
- Liaise with other organisations and Company departments to monitor and process participant details and information.
- Answer telephone enquiries or redirect/take messages as appropriate.
- Preparation of letters and other communications to participants, customers and external bodies.
- Contribute to the sharing of good practice and support continuous improvement throughout the Company.
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all of the services it delivers.
- Actively contribute to maintenance of a professional and welcoming environment within all our centres.
Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
What do you need?
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Computer Skills (ECDL or equivalent in Company training)
- Relevant occupational qualification
- Experience of delivering administration to training and support programmes
- Relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Maytas system including Maytas Online/Offline
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Experience of writing reports
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on