What's the job?
Are you a recent school or college leaver wondering what to do in September 2018? If you relish solving problems, working with data and been part of great teams then developing your career as a Business Apprentice could be the right next step for you. If you want to know more about our Coca Cola products and become part of a highly skilled team it’s the perfect place to learn about our Distribution, Planning, Quality, Health & Safety Departments in your career…
Our 2018 apprenticeship programme is open and waiting for your application!
United Kingdom : Central : Nottingham
United Kingdom : North : Morpeth
United Kingdom : North : Wakefield
United Kingdom : Scotland : East Kilbride
United Kingdom : South East : Edmonton
United Kingdom : South East : Sidcup
At CCEP, we strongly believe in attracting and developing new talent into our business to provide you with the scope to accelerate your learning and identify undoubtable potential. Our Business apprenticeship programme allows you to do just that, you will be learning on the job working with experts in each of our departments, if you have not decided what area of business you are interested in this is the perfect opportunity to have a programme that supports working in all of our different departments to set yourself up for a rewarding career
What to expect
- 2 year programme consisting of rotations of 6 months in each of our departments alongside on site assessments and coursework from our local college
- Recognised national qualifications of NVQ Level 2 Business Management, progressing to NVQ Level 3 in your second year
- Scotland Only - Recognised national qualifications of SVQ Level 2; Business and Administration, progressing to NVQ Level 3 in your second year
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- £14,500 per year with an annual salary review
- Exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
What we expect of you
Think you have what it takes to be a part of our apprentice programme? Just a few things we would need from you:
- We would expect you to have at least GCSE/National 5 grade’s A* to C (or equivalent) in Maths, English, Science. ICT is desirable.
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you have the drive, enthusiasm and passion to join our business …apply today and we will do the rest.
Want to learn more about Coca Cola European Partners, please visit our website by clicking on the following link www.ccep.com/careers
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.