Ever wondered how they get the bubbles in a chocolate bar?
Engineering, that's how.
If you're looking for courses that offer you great experience as well as great career prospects, then the BEng Food Engineering degree and MEng Food Engineering degree at Sheffield Hallam University could be the one for you.
Developed in close partnership with some of the nation’s best-loved food and drink manufacturers, the courses have been specifically designed to develop the next generation of the industry’s advanced engineers and leaders.
A taste of what you can expect includes:
- Students starting the course in September 2016 and 2017 may be eligible to receive a Food and Drink Federation Bursary of £2,500*.
- Guaranteed, competitively-paid work placement opportunities UK-wide whilst you study at the equivalent of up to £17,000 pro-rata.
- The opportunity to apply for jobs exclusively on offer to course graduates (subject to final grades, references and employer recruitment processes).
- The chance to work with some of the UK's, and the world's, greatest food and drink brands such as Arla Foods, Burton's Biscuit Company, Coca Cola Enterprises, Mars, McCain Foods, Mondeléz International, Nestlé UK, PepsiCo UK, Addo Food Group, Warburtons and many more!
Have we whetted your appetite? If so, take a closer look at food engineering.
Places are available on this course starting in September 2016 and 2017. Find out more and apply here:
BEng Food Engineering degree (UCAS Code: H7H7 - full-time 3 years)
MEng Food Engineering degree (UCAS Code: H791 - full time 4 years)
*Terms and conditions:
To be considered for the Food and Drink Federation Bursary you must:
- have been accepted onto the full-time undergraduate BEng or MEng Food Engineering degrees (September 2016 and 2017 entry) by Sheffield Hallam University
- be classed as home status for fees
- be liable to pay the University's 2016–17 and 2017-18 tuition fee of £9,000 (this excludes students for whom sponsoring organisations are paying the tuition fee of £9,000)